Vape Jugs encourages the responsible use of our products. While many believe vaping to be a safer, healthier alternative to smoking, further research is needed before any health claims can be made. If you have any doubts or concerns about your health, please consult your physician before using any of our products.
E-liquid contains nicotine and should never fall into the hands of children or the paws of pets. Please keep all e-liquid and devices stored safely.
Batteries also need to be used, stored, charged, and disposed of in a responsible manner. Take old batteries to your local recycling center if you're not sure how to dispose of them safely.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
E-liquid sold on this site contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Products sold by Vape Jugs are for smokers only and are not intended for non-smokers.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, e-liquid are not are not approved by the FDA.
- Products sold by Vape Jugs are not smoking cessation devices nor are they intended to be such. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor or a qualified professional.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquid.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble vaping products. Use according to instructions.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus unless as instructed for regular maintenance.
- Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture any cartridges.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. Propylene glycol is an allergen and nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm.
- Use these products in moderation. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heath beat and other symptoms listed in item 18.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water daily.
- Flavorings in the e-liquid may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Vaping flavorings may cause respiratory illness, disease, or other symptoms.
- Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
- Do not use these products if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and food flavoring.
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical know to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use these products if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by using them. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of these products. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Do not use before, during, and after exercising.
- Inhaling more than 30 puffs in a single day may have negative side effects to your health.
- Children and Pets: Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-liquid may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Do not dispose of in trash containers nor litter the environment. Please recycle.
- Propylene glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Not for use by woman who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, respiratory disease or illness, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, diseases, illness or malady of the human body.
- Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
- Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause it to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave vaping products unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge them in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot, immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not charge batteries unless they are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed metals.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.